When peoples stop care each other

I was browsing in my computer when i saw this news. At first , I totally shocked. I couldn't believe there are peoples like them among us in this modern world. It's about a toddler named Yue Yue who hitted by two different vehicles and dies a week after that. The thing that makes me sad is the fact that when that happened , there are at least 18 passersby and no one tries to save her :( .



Yue Yue , 2 years old was a little girl from town called Foshan , Guandong on China. She was dead because hitted by two vehicles.After she got hitted , no one tried to saved her except a scavenger named Xianmei Chen (57). She was the 19th passersby and she was the one who brought Yue Yue to hospital. She got money prize for helped the toddler but instead she gave that to the toddler parents to paid the hospital bill. Accidents happens everytime in this world , but the one that makes me confuse is why that 18 passersby are careless with her. Human, animal and plant are God creatures. But one thing that makes human different than the others is that human have heart. If we lose it , what makes us different from animals ? But there is a debate about this news. Some people says , passersby don't help the toddler because in China there are so many cases when somebody tries to help someone , they was framed by that someone. It doesn't make sense remembering that she was a little child. If I was there , I'll save the toddler. I don't care about the consquences because when it comes to somebody's life , it is so important. I don't know what is the reason why people kills each others , but there is no logical reason if you want to help each other right ?

0 comments:

Post a Comment