job application letter softskill assignment

Mr/Mrs Yani
International Global Islamic School
Jl. Mawar Merah No 99
Jakarta Barat

Dear Mr/Mrs Yani
I am writing to apply job as English Teacher at International Global Islamic School that I got from Harian Merdeka on May 15, 2014. As requested, I am enclosing a completed job application, my certification, my resume and three references.
The opportunity presented in this listing is very interesting, and I believe that my strong technical experience and education will make me a very competitive candidate for this job. the key strengths that I possess for success in this job include:
-          I have successfully taught the elementary students at Fajar Hidayah Islamic school for 3 years
-          I have successfully taught the junior high school students at Fajar Hidayah Islamic School for 3 years.
With a English Literature degree, I have learn and understanding methods of teaching and I also have experience in learning English Method using technologies.
Please see my resume for additional information on my experience.
I can be reached anytime via email at tiffon@yahoo.com or my cell phone, 081280373741.
Thank you for your time and consideration. I look forward to speaking with you about this employment opportunity.

Sincerely,

Tiffoni Ceisar



0 comments:

Post a Comment