How to avoid con on the road

This time I want to share my experience that happened when I'm still junior high. Hopefully , you can learn lessons from it. enjoy :)

It started when I just finished playing game in internet cafe with my friend. His name is Fauzan. After played, we we were wanted to walked to terminal to catch a public transportation. But before we get to terminal, someone stopped us. His age is around 40-50. He ride a bike and he was talked to us. He said that her sister hurts , and we are the suspects. Because we didn't do that, we told him that we were on internet cafe all day long and we didn't know his sister. But he insisted and he told us to get on his bike. Because we scared , we get on his bike. While we were on the road, he asked Fauzan if he had a cellphone. He said he has, but he didn't bring it. After that he dropped my friend. After that, we kept going nowhere. He said that someone who hurts his sister has an cellphone like I have. I confused, how did he knew ? ( later on the end of story, I suddenly remembered that he already saw my cellphone at first time he stopped me) He insisted that he wanted my cellphone as guarantee. Because I'm in the middle of nowhere and afraid to be killed, I follow what he ordered me. Not long after that, he dropped me. Realize that I didn't know where I was, I stopped a cab and went to my house because I worried that he still looked at me. When I got home, I surprised that Fauzan already there. He already told my mom what happened to us. When I saw my mom, she was burst into tears. She was so worried. My neighbor was also there. He told me that what happened to me is a con.
I take this lesson and learn it so this will never happens to me anymore.
Through this story I want to tell you to be careful with unknown person. Don't believe everything that he/she says immediately. Take an action when you feel that something isn't right, like shout so peoples around will hear you. Learn this so you don't have to feel what happened to me.



Tiffoni Ceisar
1SA03
17611901

0 comments:

Post a Comment