Agus

This morning when I saw my Twitter Timeline, I found something interesting. Began when I saw tweets from @OmGogel who I followed. I saw a tweet that which mentions a boy named Agus. On his tweet , @OmGogel told his followers to saw @AmazingMentor timeline. After that I checked on @AmazingMentor timeline because I'm curious And when I saw his timeline, his tweets were used hashtag #JantungAgus. This is a brief description about Agus.

Agus has lied on RSCM for 3 months. He doesn't have any family. he has suffered valve damage in his heart, it makes he has to rest totally on bed. Few weeks ago, there was a patient who suffers a valve damage too died because straining. The only way to cure it is with operation that cost Rp 104.000.000,-

If you want to help and need more information , just follow @AmazingMentor or  @SedekahHebat. He needs our help. Never stop help people, because someday maybe we will need peoples help as well


Tiffoni Ceisar
1SA03
17611901





0 comments:

Post a Comment