Bucket Lists


Bucket lists
1. To travel around the world.
2. To have a big luxurious houses.
3. To have a sport car.
4. Become an Indonesian Ambassador in Foreign country.
5. To have my own private jet.
6. Have my own cereal store.
7. Going to San Siro.
8. Become the owner of AC Milan Football Club.
9. Having Ducati.
10. To have a large swimming pool.
11. To have my own movie theater at my house.
12. Buying Private Island.
13. Travel around Indonesia.
14. To have panda as a pet.
15. To visit the Bermuda triangle.
16. To see Black hole.
17. To have my own submarine.
18. To have my own Yacht.
19. To eat every signature dish from every country around the world.
20. To taste every chocolate from different countries.
21. To build my own chocolate factory.
23. To build my own family company.
24. To buy a jet ski.
25. To visit Nepal.
26. To visit Greece and its architecture.
27. To speak many languages.
28. To have my own amusement park.
29. To have my own game room.
30. To build my own charity foundation.
31. To build my own mosque.
32. To build my own free school.
33. To buy a big house for my family.
34. To have my own ranch.
35. To have my own restaurant.
36. To be able to surf.
37. To have six pack body.
38. To be able Mastering martial arts.
39. To have my own helicopter.
40. To have my own tennis court.
41. To have my own candy shop.
42. To visit the moon.
43. To do bungee jumping.
44. To do sky diving.
45. Ride in a hot air balloon.
46. Visit the Niagara Falls.
47. Visit the Eiffel tower.
48. See Great Barrier Reef.
49. See new year’s eve at times square (New York)
50. Visit the Machu Picchu, Peru.
51. Visit the Himalaya.
52. Visit the pyramid.
53. See the world cup final at the stadium at the front row.
54. Become a secret agent.
55. Buy a lake house.
56. Visit Bonn, Germany.
57. Visit the carribean island.
58. Visit Alpen, Switzerland.
59. Learn to bartend.
60. Get into people’s magazine
61. Have my own clothing store.
62. Own a star and give the star a name (my name)
63. Having a limousine.
64. Build a beautiful big garden.
65. Buy Disney Land.
66. Have a time machine.
67. Making a new family recipe.
68. Become a chef.
69. Own a talk show.
70. Become a scientist.
71. Working on CIA.
72. Working on FBI.
73. Find a cure for cancer.
74. Having my own brand.
75. having every coolest game consoles.
76. Making my own social network.
77.Become a famous person.
78. Remembered by millions of people.
79. Change the world into a better place.
80. Being Legend.
81. Being a magician.
82. being able to ride an airplane.
83. being able to hold a shoot.
84. Having a certificate to shoot a gun.
85. Gain some weight.
86. Good at playing classical music instrument.
87.Capable to communicate with animals.
88. Become a role model for the youth in Indonesia.
89. Become a detective.
90. Working at the UN.
91. See the world in peace
92. Seeing a dinosaur.
93. Have a game with me as a main character.
94. See some mysterious creature around the world.
95.Being able to draw anything good.
96. Having one of a popular place.
97. Have my own mall.
98. Have my own family cemetery.
99. Die in peace.
100. Go to heaven.


A.      Travel Around the World

I want to go travel around the world because I want to see every landmark in every country in the world. For me, being able to see many culture is one thing that I have to do before I die.

B.      Going to San Siro
I am a big fan from an Italian Football Club, AC Milan. And their home stadium is San Siro. I want to feel the atmosphere in San Siro with another AC Milan’s fans. It will be one of my wildest dream.  And I’m going to make it happens by starting to save some of my money.
C.      To eat every signature dish from every country around the world.
Eating is one of my hobby, and being able to eat every dish from around the world will be my greatest pleasure.



D.      To Build My Own Charity Foundation
Helping others is one of my passion, I get a feeling of satisfied and happy by seeing people’s smile. So I really want to have my own foundation to give a better life to poor people.

E.       Skydiving
I often see skydiving in tv and I really want to try it. I want to feel the feeling when you jump from the plane and see people from high distance. 

Tiffoni Ceisar
17611901
2sa01

0 comments:

Post a Comment